All CSV files exported from TableSolution use Character Code UTF-8 (Unicode/Unicode).
However, if you are using Microsoft Excel to view the file, you may notice that the content may end up garbled. This is because Microsoft Excel uses is a different Character Code to read the file.
To view the content properly, you may use one of the below methods:
- Open the exported CSV file with a text editor such as Notepad.
- Use the Save As function, and change the Encoding method to ANSI when prompted.
- Open the file saved in Step 2, in Microsoft Excel.
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Go to [Data] > [Get & Transform Data] > [From Text/CSV].
- Select the CSV file to import.
- Select [Unicode (UTF-8)] as File Origin.
- Select [Comma] as Delimiter.
- Click on [Load].
Please note as this is not covered as part of TableCheck's services, we are not able to provide additional support apart from the above information.